There are many ways to support the Sacramento Medical Reserve Corps...
Your financial support helps to ensure that the Sacramento Medical Reserve Corps is able to continue to support all of our volunteers, partner agencies and our community. And, because the Sacramento Medical Reserve Corps Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, all of your donations are fully tax deductible.
How does your donation help to support the SMRC?
- $15 – Purchases Band-Aids for first aid stations
- $25 – Supports emergency preparedness education
- $50 – Supports a training exercise for first responders
- $100 – Trains 5 volunteers on first aid
- $150 – Supports a first aid team at a large public event
- $250 – Trains 10 volunteers on CPR
- $500 – Purchases replacement pads for AEDs
- $1,500 – Purchases an AED